TUESDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2017
The Self-Managed Workplace of the Future
Doug Will Present:
- How to create a highly scalable enterprise without bosses and titles.
- How to drive organizational agility, innovation, leadership and engagement through organizational self-management.
- How organizational self-management can create a strategic business advantage.
- How to slash the costs of management, the least efficient activity of any enterprise.
Self-Management at Work, Freedom in the World
Matt Will Present:
- How to get started on the road to a freedom-centric workplace.
- How to use practices that work in spite of their being counter-intuitive.
- How to scale self-management.
- How to be part of creating a freedom-centric world.
Business Secrets of the Trappist Monks: A Quest for Meaning and Authenticity
August Will Present:
- How monastic ‘secrets’ succeed in an economic era where meaning, authenticity and passion have become key.
- How Trappist ways and wisdom connects character to the art of leadership.
- Why mission, purpose, values, principles, integrity, ethics, service and people are the most critical aspects of business.
- How to build authentically sustainable companies where leaders stop managing people and start getting results by managing culture.
- How to understand what the Monastery, Marine Corps, Alcoholics Anonymous (AA) and the IBM Executive School have in common.
- How to foster a sense of selflessness and community in your organization that leads to loyalty from employees and customers alike.
- Why most leadership training is a waste of money.
Gayle Van Gils
HAPPIER AT WORK: The Power of Love to Transform the Workplace
Gayle Will Present:
- How to reinvigorate the workplace with an understanding of “what love has to do with it”.
- How a mindful workplace holds the keys to engagement and thriving.
- How to create an optimism that you can be the agent of the changes you wish to see in the workplace.
- How Mindfulness techniques can disrupt distraction and increase attention and focus.
- How compassion practices enhance communication, collaboration and inclusivity.
Craig M. Smith
Maintaining a Strong Culture While Growing From Start-up to Grown-up
Craig Will Present:
- How rapid growth doesn’t mean that companies need to lose identity and the employee buy-in that made it successful as a start-up.
- How being mindful of how to maintain a strong culture and employee engagement during rapid growth should be a high priority.
- How to embrace the journey and have fun along the way.
MINDFUL LEADERSHIP: 4 Science Based Steps to Create the Workplace Culture You Desire
Paul Will Present:
- How to create highly creative and engaged teams who rave about your business.
- How to enhance organizational agility, innovation, and leadership with mindfulness and emotional intelligence.
- How to cut healthcare costs and increase employee retention and happiness.
- How to engage your employees as your organizations most dedicated brand ambassadors.
Why Shakespeare Should Be Your Go-To Source for Leadership Advice
Jocelyn Will Present:
- Why leadership is not a set of skills, theories, or strategies, but a form of practical wisdom.
- The 3 behaviors that make a true leader and the 3 corresponding types of misleader.
- The top 8 traps that threaten leaders, plus tools we can use to avoid them.
- A new way to think about leadership levels: in terms of your impact, not your title.
Preparing and Inspiring a Generation of Changemakers
John Will Present:
- How the WorldBlu 10 Principles of Organizational Democracy™ that form part of The Freedom at Work™ Model provides a scalable strategy to full engagement, joy and meaning at work.
- How to measure and evaluate efforts toward creating a dynamic, innovative and resilient organization/company.
- How to invite and nurture engagement using Open Space Technology.
- How to improve dialogue, listening and mutual learning among your team.
WEDNESDAY OCTOBER 4, 2017
Tonya L. Henderson
Creating Positive Patterns in the World of Work
Tonya Will Present:
- How the world of work has changed for good.
- Why it is important to focus on spotting patterns in the unfolding of organizational and competitive life.
- How a fractal-informed approach to organizational storytelling uncovers values in practice.
- How to use pattern-spotting strategically, both inside and outside of the organization.
- Why complexity and a healthy respect for new materialism are game-changers for forward-thinking organizations.
Raymond Yeh, PhD.
Leadership Lessons from Buddha’s Teachings
Ray Will Present:
- Why the current management’s practice of “bottom-line thinking” needs to be replaced by the more integrative “top-line” thinking.
- How the basic teachings of Buddha can enable a paradigm shift in the workplace necessary in this rapidly changing world.
- How Buddha’s basic teachings could help modern workplaces create meaning, spur innovation, and delight customers!
Judi Neal, Ph.D.
Creating Edgewalker Organizations: The Next Evolution in Applied Wisdom
Judi Will Present:
- Why are Edgewalkers needed in today’s world?
- How you and your organization can live more on the edge.
- How to apply the five Archetypes of Change: Edgewalkers, Flamekeepers, Hearthtenders, Placeholders, and Guardians.
- How to be inspired by organizations that are consciously implementing workplace spirituality.
- How to gain access to a rich treasure of workplace spirituality resources.
David Krueger MD
The Art and Neuroscience of an Organizational Story
Dave Will Present:
- How to develop Your Organizational Story.
- How to create master mind and brain strategies that make changes that last.
- How to understand and regulate states of mind to optimize performance.
- How to effectively use Appreciative Inquiry and Conversational Intelligence.
- How to create Success Mindsets and Maps.
Conscious Capitalism: Today’s Most Dynamic Business Megatrend
Patricia Will Present:
- What is a Megatrend?
- What is Conscious Capitalism?
- What is the Competitive Advantage of Conscious Capitalism?
- What’s the difference between Conscious Capitalism & traditional capitalism?
- How expanding human consciousness creates Conscious Capitalism.